Is there state support for legal assistance if I have no money?

Advice assistance is often granted in the case of low income. The corresponding application must be submitted to the local court, where a counseling aid certificate will then be issued. With this advice assistance certificate, you have the opportunity to be advised and, if necessary, represented out of court by a lawyer of your choice. However, you will have to pay a one-off fee of €10 to your lawyer.